4Life4Freedom Blog

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

4Life4Freedom Blog

4Life4Freedom Blog

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4Life4Freedom Blog

Blog forums designed for the free and safe exchange of accurate information

Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world

Sodas
    Sodas
    Admin

Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world Empty Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world

Post by Sodas Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:19 am

One of the most shocking, and under reported story, is the disappearance of the Christian world in the middle east. By some estimates, a Christian is dying every 5 minutes in Muslim controlled territory.

Why? Because of Sharia law. One must understand it to understand why.

In Muslim countries, Churches are not allowed to be repaired under Sharia law. When they fall into disrepair, they can't be fixed, and become health issues. In that way, Muslim countries basically ensure the destruction of any opposing religious group. This is shocking! This goes for other Muslim sects, including the Druze, who I've happen to visit in Israel when I went there. There are more Muslims than just Shia and Sunni.

There needs to be radical change in foreign policy, and I'm sorry, but Obama is just not cutting it.

Sodas
    Sodas
    Admin

Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world Empty Re: Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world

Post by Sodas Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 am

"More than 60 women, girls escape Islamist abductors in Nigeria

A high-level security source confirms successful escape of large group of girls abducted by Boko Haram

More than 60 women and girls abducted last month by suspected Boko Haram militants in northeast Nigeria have escaped their captors, sources said Sunday.

Local vigilante Abbas Gava said he had "received an alert from my colleagues ... that about 63 of the abducted women and girls had made it back home" late Friday."

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/africa/36532-140707-more-than-60-women-girls-escape-islamist-abductors-in-nigeria

Sodas
    Sodas
    Admin

Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world Empty another video

Post by Sodas Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:30 am

Great piece by Hannity ... never thought I'd say that, but it's true.

Sponsored content

Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world Empty Re: Christians, Jews, and other religions being slaughtered around the world

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 am